Join the PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter!
Click on the link below to learn how to join PMI and our chapter
The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of PMI is the 15th largest chapter of over 200 worldwide, with more than 2500 members. Click here to find out more about our chapter. The Chapter has been serving the needs of Bay Area professionals for more than 30 years.
- Evening Program allow members to regularly meet with other professionals and hear featured speakers discuss current Project Management related issues.
- Breakfast Roundtables provide an informal discussion forum for project managers to address current project concerns and solicit ideas from the best project managers in the Bay Area.
- Professional Development activities provide opportunities for professional growth and development within our industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- PMI Publications share key learnings of the Project Management discipline with over 100,000 colleagues around the world.
- Conferences and Seminars presented by PMI and the Chapter are designed to deliver practical Project Management tips and suggestion for enhancing leadership skills.
- Communities of Practice, formerly called (SIGs) focus on the practice of Project Management within 33 specific interest areas, such as IS, Product Development, eBusiness, Web, and Women in Project Management.
- Annual Awards Dinners recognize the contributions of our Chapter Volunteers and Sponsors.
- The Steven White Fellowship Grant through the University of California, Berkeley contributes to the high caliber of new participants in the field of Project Management.
- ScopeMasters A Toastmasters Club exclusively for members to develop better speaking and presentation skills, build strong leadership abilities, and hone listening skills.