The PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (PMI-SFBAC) requires a proposal from each potential speaker that would like to present at our Chapter events.
If you are interested in presenting at a PMI-SFBAC event, please read the instructions on the ‘How to submit a proposal’ link below and complete the speaker proposition form.
The completed proposition form should be emailed to [email protected] for review. This form would then be reviewed by the Event Selection Committee, and you would be notified of the status within one month of the receipt of your submission.
2015 Annual General Meeting Notes
Here are the screenshots depicting the the prioritization of the topics recommended by the attendees of the 2015 Annual General Meeting hosted on Thursday, August 13, 2015 at the Pyramid Ale House, Walnut Creek, CA. In an attempt to honor members’ request, we would like to solicit speaker proposals on the following topics.
- Career coaching in switching jobs & roles
- Process to credit mentors
- Specialties / disciplines
- Identifying mentors w/ skills
- How to connect mentors to mentees
- PM opportunities to make a difference in the lives of PMs
- Mentoring process for volunteers, so that they could explain what volunteering is and how to be ONE
- Job hunting skills
- Contract Negotiation Skills
- Enhance Career
- Servant Leadership”