Let's Jam Challenge
The PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter will host a hybrid, creative and immersive experiential learning event for participants to showcase their talents in a project and product development challenge, and be judged by industry panelists for a chance to win awards.
- Teamwork: Students and professionals seeking career development opportunities will be teamed up by the NGL team.
- Coaching: Teams will be guided by industry professionals and specialists, who will help them collaborate and create real-life solutions in Data Analytics,User Interfaces & Experience (UI/UX) and Product Development and (NEW) Digital Marketing.
- Tools: Teams gain access to innovative technology environments and collaboration tools that enable a memorable and unique experience for participants to explore and learn.
- Timeline: The event will kick off a 5 weeks program with a cohort of teams that will design and prototype their solution based on real-business requirements and scenarios.
- Pitches: Each team will pitch their solutions in front of a judging panel of experienced PM professionals across industries during the live Let's Jam pitch competition.
- Winner: One team will be awarded the Let’s Jam Grand Prix and get the chance to turn their idea into reality.
April 22nd - Student and Coach Registration Open
May 20th - Coach Registration End
May 27th - Student Registration End
June 10th - Let’s Jam Challenge KickOff
June 11th to July 15th - Let’s Jam Event (5 weeks)
July 22nd - Let's Jam pitch competition - Winners announced