Events, mentorship, and more
Join the PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter!
Click on the link below to learn how to join PMI and our chapter
With more than 2,500 members, the PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter is the 15th largest chapter in over 200 global PMI chapters. The chapter has delivered exclusive member benefits to Bay Area professionals for over 40 years. Click here to learn more about the chapter.
- Evening Program allows members to regularly meet with other professionals and hear featured speakers discuss current Project Management related issues.
- Breakfast Roundtables provide an informal discussion forum for project managers to address current project concerns and solicit ideas from the best project managers in the Bay Area.
- Professional Development activities provide professional growth and development opportunities within our industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- HyperDrive Agile Certifications can be received by exclusive PMI members at a discounted rate.
- PMI Publications share key learnings of the Project Management discipline with over 100,000 colleagues around the world.
- Conferences and Seminars presented by PMI and the Chapter are designed to deliver practical Project Management tips and suggestions for enhancing leadership skills.
- Communities of Practice, formerly called (SIGs) focus on the practice of Project Management within 33 specific interest areas, such as IS, Product Development, eBusiness, Web, and Women in Project Management.
- Annual Awards Dinners recognize the contributions of our Chapter Volunteers and Sponsors.
- The Steven White Fellowship Grant through the University of California, Berkeley contributes to the high caliber of new participants in the field of Project Management.
- ScopeMasters A Toastmasters Club exclusively develops better speaking and presentation skills, builds strong leadership abilities, and hone listening skills.