Better Results. Starting Now. For Your Organization. For Your Team. For You. Founded by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, creator of Scrum@Scale, and co-signer of the Agile Manifesto, Scrum Inc. is the global authority on the most widely used Agile Framework. We pioneered the use of Scrum beyond IT. We provide customized Agile training and solutions to organizations large and small. Whether through a public class or private engagement, Scrum Inc.’s trainers, consultants, and thought leaders enable every step of your Agile journey.
- Earn industry recognized credentials ranging from Scrum Master and Product Owner to Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner. Find a list of all our upcoming courses here.
- Our Agile Education Program provides a comprehensive learning pathway for professionals and organizations
- Create a truly self-sustaining Agile organization with Scrum Inc.’s Licensed Agile Coach and Train the Trainer programs
Be a better project manager with courses from UC Berkeley Extension. Courses in project management, agile management and PMP© exam preparation are available in Berkeley, Belmont, San Francisco and online.
Welcome to the partnership between PMI® – San Francisco Bay Area Chapter and Golden Gate University (GGU). There is no doubt to the benefit of having a degree in higher learning. We all have to keep up in an ever changing world – there is always more to know, new ways to create and think. To help you get started toward meeting your educational goals, PMI® – San Francisco Bay Area Chapter members (in-good-standing for at least one year) can now take advantage of a 10% tuition reduction on all Golden Gate University programs and pay no application fee!Click here to take advantage of this exclusive deal.
From Fortune 500 companies like Nike, Visa, Chevron and Salesforce, to new start-ups, Hyperdrive’s team of world-class consultants and trainers help guide and support enterprise Agile transformations of every scale.
- Transform your Agile practice with Hyperdrive’s five-star rated training opportunities, including public and private corporate training sessions. Whether you are just getting started with Agile development or learning how to apply Agile practices to an entire enterprise, their hands-on approach will help your organization reach its highest potential.
- Expertise in Agile & Lean including: Agile coaching, Agile transformation, and Agile training
- Scrum Alliance certified five-star rated courses
- World-class instructors from Fortune 500 companies